JNA Future Jets 2022
Please find below information regarding the future jets programme run by Joondalup Netball Club.
Future JETS 2022
Eligibility: JNA Athletes turning 11yrs of age in 2022 (i.e., DOB must be in 2011 only) and must be registered with a JNA club for Winter 2022 season.
JNA are proud to announce that we will be running the Future JETS program again for 2022, with Phase 1 commencing on February 9th 2022.
Future JETS is a FREE training program facilitated by JNA to provide our young athletes the chance to improve their netball skills, under the guidance of the Future JETS coaching team.
The program consists of 2 phases as follows,
Phase 1, Open to all athletes
- 8-week program running every Wednesday from 9th February 2022 until 30th March 2022
- Skills and development training open to all JNA athletes turning 11 in 2022.
- Program covers skills including passing, footwork, shooting, defence, and centre court.
- 20 athletes from phase 1 will be invited to attend Phase 2
Phase 2, By invitation following Phase 1
- 8-week program. Dates to be confirmed.
- 2 teams of 10 athletes to receive squad training, and individual team training
- Match play training as well as skills and development
- Squad sessions with JETS strength and conditioning coach Mandy Hopper
- All athletes invited to phase 2 will receive a JNA training singlet free of charge
Registrations for Future JETS 22 will be through Play HQ, opening on Friday 21st January 2022, with a cut-off date of 4th February.
Click on link below to register:
If you have any questions please direct them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
JNA Development Officer